- Station 1: “One Word” language and art activity
- Station 2: Brainstorming positive behaviors to help us learn and brainstorming behaviors to avoid that get in the way of learning. (free signs via TPT)
- Station 3: All About You as a Reader/Writer Survey (Google Form)
- Station 4: Critical Reading and Constructed Response in Canvas (see below)
- Station 5: Silent Conversation Response Activity on What Makes a Great Book or Read
- Station 6: Sign up for NoRedInk
- Station 7: Syllabus Station
- Station 8: Writing Skills Wishlist
- Station 9: Partner Work Brainstorming Ways to Care for Our Classroom Materials and Workspace
- Station 10: Putting the U in Language Arts Survey: (purchased on TPT)
Station 4 asks students to accept the Canvas course invitation; then, students read an argumentative essay in NewsELA and write a constructed response analyzing the writer’s argument and techniques for developing the argument.
All station learning activity design is by me and original; station posters/templates are from Building Book Love on Teachers Pay Teachers.